The camp chefs dream, the Tupike is designed for gourmet cooking yet it's light and compact enough to easily bring to the campground.
• Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures, while allowing you the space to feed a crowd.
• Piezo ignition ignites the burners, no matches or lighter needed.
• A stainless-steel body, oak laths and brass details will age and look better with every adventure.
• Oak laths provide extra rigidity, while also protecting the stove from wear and tear.
• The lid and additional side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions.
• Wood trimmed handle makes this stove easy to carry and locks the stove closed when not in use.
• Designed to be carried, this stove will deliver a kitchen-like cooking experience at any basecamp.
• Light and compact for easy traveling.
• Custom die-cast aluminum griddle plate ensures heat distribution while its non-stick surface makes it a breeze to clean.
• Pot support and drip tray can easily be removed to be washed individually, allow you to keep your stove clean.
• Gas not included.
• Weight: 9.1oz
• Dimensions: 18.7" x 11.6 x 3.2"
• BTU: 2 x 7,000 BTU/h
• Burn Time: 60 min on 230 g / 8.1 oz gas cartridge
• Piezo Ignition
• 1-10 People
Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov