A durable and lightweight pot created for outdoor chefs who want to take their cooking to the next level. Perfect for the smaller portions or combined with the 1-litre pot for more advanced cooking.
The pot is made of hard-anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. It has a ceramic nonstick-coating for easier cooking and cleaning. The slightly thicker bottom compared to the sides of the pot contributes to a more even temperature over the entire pan and minimizes the risk of your food burning. The base also has a spiral pattern to ensure optimum heat transfer and grip on the stove pot support.
The included frying pan, also made of hard-anodized aluminum with a ceramic non-stick coating doubles as a lid. Two handles are included, so that both pot and pan can be used at the same time. The handle for the pot locks the pot and frying pan in a packed position.
An Essential Trail Stove with a 230g gas container fits in the pot for a compact unit in the backpack.
- Hard anodized aluminum pot conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Ceramic Nonstick-coating for easy cooking
- Thicker bottom for a more even temperature
- Frying pan in hard-anodized aluminum and ceramic Nonstick-coating doubles as a lid
- Spiral pattern on base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
- 2 adjustable and removable handles allow you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Fits Essential Trail Stove connected to a 230g canister
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Material||Hard Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating, PP-plastic, Silicone|