This classic 1 burner plus griddle feeds the family (and even the extended family) with ease. A robust campsite workhorse that easily holds heavy pots with stew for the group, while offering enough room for a frying pan to fry up some eggs. Each side lights up easily with the built in Piezo igniter and has a separate control knob to fine tune the flame. The burners offer a 3360W flame that can boil a liter of water in three minutes. In windy conditions, the side windscreens can be extended out to ensure a steady flame.
When it is time to head home, the stove can be folded down and locked closed keeping any mess in the stove, not in your vehicle. Carry this camping stove anywhere with the integrated handle: to the boat, summer house, or nearby park. Connects to a refillable propane cylinder (with M14x1.5-connections) with the additional hose and regulator that are included. Can't be used together with Primus Power Gas, Winter Gas or Summer Gas.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dual burners to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Can easily hold heavy pots to cook for a group
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- The lid and side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions
- Locks closed with integrated carrying handle for easy transport
- Connects to a refillable propane cylinder (with M14x1.5-connections) with the additional hose and regulator that are included
- Regulated valve for precise flame and heat control and fuel efficient cooking
- Gas NOT included
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min||3 min|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||240 g/h|
|Power W||3360 W|