This single burner stove is easy to carry along, yet robust enough to hold bigger pots. A perfect sidekick when cooking over an open fire, when an extra burner is needed while barbequing, or is the optimum solution when creating an ultra-compact kitchen-solution in a boat/van.
If planning for a large group for the jumbo batch of Paella, remove the lid to gain extra space and have the pot centered over the flame.
The powerful 3000 W burner with precise flame control allows for boiling or frying with accurate heat. Removable stainless steel burner grate and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and a wood trimmed handle ensures a comfortable grip and locks the stove closed when bringing the Moja along.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Streamlined, light and compact single burner stove for easy transport
- Removable lid ensures the stove can be used 360˚, and holds larger pots
- Durable powder coated steel lid and base hold up to years of use while the aluminum sides lighten the load
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed while a spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable enameled steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Material||Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Oak Wood, Brass|
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min||4.20 min|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||215 g/h|
|Power W||3000 W|