Moja Single Burner Camp Stove
For the times when one extra burner would be nice or is just enough, the Moja Single burner stove is the perfect solution.
- Streamlined, light, and compact single burner stove for easy transport
- Removable lid ensures the stove can be used 360˚, and holds larger pots
- Durable powder coated steel lid and base hold up to years of use while the aluminum sides lighten the load
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed while a spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable enameled steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 5.1lb | open dimensions: 12.6 x 10.5 x 10.6” | closed dimensions: 13.1 x 10.5 x 11.6” |output: 10,200 BTU | feeds: 1-4
This single burner stove is easy to carry along, yet robust enough to hold bigger pots. A perfect sidekick when cooking over an open fire, when an extra burner is needed while barbecuing or is the optimum solution when creating an ultra-compact kitchen solution in a boat/van.
If planning for a large group for the jumbo batch of Paella, remove the lid to gain extra space and have the pot centered over the flame.
The powerful 3000 W burner with precise flame control allows for boiling or frying with accurate heat. Removable stainless steel burner grate and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and a wood-trimmed handle ensures a comfortable grip and locks the stove closed when bringing the Moja along.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm