Micron Backpacking Lantern
A rugged and lightweight lantern to illuminate any backpacking adventure.
- Attaches directly to the gas canister – quick and easy to set up
- Rugged and lightweight for effortless travel
- Adjustable brightness gives off 235 lumens on mesh version and 360 lumens on the frosted glass version
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Runs, silent so you enjoy the sounds of nature
- Pack-friendly nylon storage sack included
- Hanging system and one mantle included
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 4.2oz | dimensions: 2.4” x 2.6 x 4.2” | brightness: 235 lumens | output: 1100 BTU; 300W
The Micron Lantern is a durable and lightweight lantern that is ideal for any backpacking adventure.
Piezo ignition lights with a simple push button and the quiet burner allows you to enjoy the sounds of the backcountry nightlife. The adjustable brightness puts out a maximum of 235 lumens for the mesh version or 360 for the glass version or turned down for ambiance.
Its durable nylon storage sack keeps the lantern safe in transit while the hanging system ensures you can use the lantern anywhere. One mantle included.
Before using the lantern it needs to be mantled, watch tutorial on how to mantle a lantern here.
Additional mantles are available here (link).
Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov