An easy to use and portable grill – as familiar as your backyard BBQ but can be carried with one hand. This camp grill has ease and performance of gas grilling at your fingertips anywhere outdoors. Light and compact, yet big enough for those ribeyes, this grill sears, toasts, and bakes.
The foldable legs lock in the upright position to provide valuable additional table space while cooking and Kuchoma easily fires up with a push-button Piezo igniter. The horizontal burner tube provides even heat and 8500 BTU (2500W) of grill power, while the deep steel hood seals in heat and flavor while cooking your food indirectly.
When your grilling is done, the removable ceramic non-stick grill grate and stainless steel drip tray make cleaning easy. The lock and carry handle makes carrying the grill simple and leaves one hand free to carry your frosty beverage.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Light, compact, and portable, this grill allows you to BBQ just about anywhere
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed while a spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Horizontal burner tube distributes heat for even grilling
- Deep hood provides plenty of room for thick steaks while sealing in heat and flavor
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Steel legs raise the grill and snap into place to give you more table space, and fold away for transport
- 1lb propane canister stand included (NorAm market)
- Regulated valve for precise flame and heat control and fuel efficient cooking
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe. Gas NOT included
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminium, Brass|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||180 g/h|
|Power W||2500 W|