Essential Trail Kit Backpacking Kitchen
Compact all-in-one cooking kit for 1-2 people and everyday backpacking adventures.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use, and always ready to cook
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Our newest control valve allows for precise flame control
- Lightweight anodized aluminum pot (0.5L) fits stove attached to the 230g canister for easy packing
- Frying pan/pot lid works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Two removable handles allow you to cook or transport this kit with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 4oz | dimensions: 4.3" x 2.4” | output: 8600 BTU | feeds: 1-2
weight: 13.5oz | dimensions: 4.6" x 5.7”
The Essential Trail Kit is a perfect backpacking kitchen created for solo camping novices or experienced outdoor chefs. Invented in Sweden, and handcrafted in Europe, this kit easily transports everything you need to cook your next backcountry meal.
Simply pack your Essential Trail Stove attached to your 230g gas canister into the 0.5L pot for a lightweight and packable camp kitchen that will have you cooking in under a minute. The burner boils a liter of water in three and a half minutes with its 8600 BTU (2500 W) flame while Laminar Flow Burner Technology offers a lower center of gravity, thus a stable cooking surface.
Boil water, for pasta or your freeze-dried meal, in the pot. Fry up your morning eggs in the frying pan/lid that has a non-stick ceramic coating. Removable handles can be configured in numerous ways to make cooking easier or can secure everything together when packed.
Comes with a mesh storage bag.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm