CampFire Griddle Plate
Turn almost any camp stove into a grill with this small and convenient non-stick griddle plate.
- A high-quality, compact, portable, and lightweight cooking griddle made from die casted aluminum
- Can be combined with almost any stove/burner
- Non-stick surface serves convenient grilling and easy cleaning
- Designed to drain fat from the food and provide a grilled appearance
- When finished cooking, simply fold the handle
- Invented in Sweden
dimensions: 7.5 x 6.7 x 0.4” | weight: 15.2oz
Turn almost any camp stove into a grill with this compact and lightweight griddle plate. Toast a morning bagel, serve grilled cheese for lunch, and then smother the burritos for dinner with melted cheese with one simple tool.
The durable aluminum griddle offers a non-stick coating, that makes cooking and cleaning a piece of cake. The folding handle pivots up when needed and folds out of the way when packed.