A durable and lightweight pot set made up of one 1-liter pot with a frying pan and one 0.6-liter pot. These ultralight pots easily fit into your backpack and are perfect for your backcountry cooking needs. Created for outdoor chefs who want to take their cooking to the next level.
The pots are made of hard-anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. The slightly thicker bottom compared to the sides of the pots contribute to a more even temperature over the entire pot and minimizes the risk of your food burning. The base also has a spiral pattern to ensure optimum heat transfer and grip on the stove pot support.
The included frying pan, also made of hard-anodized aluminum with a ceramic non-stick coating doubles as a lid for the 1-litre pot. The 0.6-litre pot comes with a plastic lid, which also works as a strainer. Three handles are included, so that both pots and pan can be used at the same time. One of the handles locks the set in packed position.
- A set of one 1-litre and one 0.6-litre hard-anodized aluminum pots that conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Ceramic nonstick-coating for easy cooking
- Spiral pattern on pot base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
- Frying pan in hard-anodized aluminum and nonstick-coating works both as a skillet or as lid for the 1-liter pot
- Lightweight plastic lid for the 0.6-liter pot comes with silicon handle and doubles as a strainer
- 3 adjustable and removable handles allow you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Nests together tightly for rattle-free packing
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Material||Hard Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating, PP-plastic, Silicone|