The Express Spider is one of the lightest remote-canister stoves available and a perfect alternative to any sit-on-top stove. Despite its low weight, the Express Spider is durable and stable. The preheating coil allows the stove to perform even at low temperatures and puts out a 2000W flame that can boil a liter of water in five minutes. The control knob offers finely-tuned performance and is attached to the gas canister limiting the chance of burns. This stove includes a heat reflector and a nylon storage bag.
The Express Spider MultiFuel Kit is available as an accessory if you want to upgrade to a liquid fuel stove for use with naphtha fuel and lead-free petrol, and even kerosene in emergencies.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Lightweight, compact and fits into the top pocket of any backpack
- Remote-canister stove construction, with a lower center of gravity for additional stability
- Narrow flame is fuel-efficient and compatible with Primus PrimeTech Pots with integrated heat exchanger
- Preheating coil excels at cooking in colder temperature
- Can be upgraded with Express Spider MultiFuel Kit (not included) for use of liquid fuel
- Comes with a heat reflector and a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Material||Stainless Steel, Brass|
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min||4 min|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||145 g/h|
|Power W||2000 W|