Tupike Portable Stove Kit
Easily carry your kitchen to any basecamp. The Tupike Portable Stove Kit includes a carry case for all of your accessories and the Tupike 2 burner stove.
- Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- The lid and side windscreens ensure steady heat in windy conditions
- A stainless-steel body, oak laths and brass details provide extra strength and ages beautifully
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed
- Removable pot support and drip tray for easy cleaning
- Non-stick griddle plate grills, toasts, melts cheese, and is easy to clean
- Eco-friendly G1000 carry case is designed to bring with you and holds the stove, gas and all stove accessories
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 9.5lb | dimensions: 18.7” x 11.6” x 3.2” | output: 10,200 BTU; 3000W (x2) | feeds: 1-10
Easily bring everything you need for your outdoor chef’s stove. This kit includes the Tupike 2 Burner Stove, a non-stick griddle plate and convenient durable carry case that can hold the stove, gas and accessories in one portable package.
The foldable legs provide valuable additional table space while cooking, or opt for the lower ultra-stable option. Easily fire up either burner, with the push button Piezo igniter. Each burner runs independently, allowing outdoor chefs to cook multiple pots at a wide range of temperatures, keeping the sauce slowly simmering and the water at a rolling boil from the 10,200 BTU (3000W) flame.In windy conditions, the lid and side windscreens ensure steady cooking.
The sleek stainless steel body, die-cast aluminum sides, oak laths and brass details upgrade the look of any campsite, and will hold up to years of use.The internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed - this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere.
The Carry Case is made from durable and eco-friendly G1000 fabric and has room within the main compartment to hold the Tupike Stove and a gas canister or two depending on the canister size. Two smaller front snap pockets hold all of your smaller cooking and stove accessories so you always have them organized and close at hand. One larger external slip pocket can carry plates or larger cooking needs. Dual handles allow you to easily grab the case for transport to and from the campsite, while a shoulder strap offers a hands-free carry for when you are loaded up with additional camp kitchen necessities.
Comes with a non-stick griddle plate that grills, toasts, melts cheese, then can easily be cleaned
Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov