Tupike Portable Stove
Deliver a kitchen-like cooking experience at any basecamp with this elegant wood-trimmed 2 burner stove.
- Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- The lid and side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions
- A stainless-steel body, oak laths and brass details provide extra strength and ages beautifully
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed
- Removable pot support and drip tray for easy cleaning
- Included non-stick griddle plate grills, toasts, melts cheese, and is easy to clean
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 9.5lb | dimensions: 18.7” x 11.6” x 3.2” | output: 10,200 BTU; 3000W (x2) | feeds: 1-10
This elegant Swedish design-inspired, 2 burner stove is the choice of aspiring chefs who enjoy practicing their trade in the great outdoors. This gas stove has the capacity to cook five-star meals, but is light and compact to easily take anywhere.
The foldable legs provide valuable additional table space while cooking, or opt for the lower ultra-stable option. Easily fire up either burner with the push button Piezo igniter. Each burner runs independently, allowing outdoor chefs to cook multiple pots at a wide range of temperatures, keeping the sauce slowly simmering and the water at a rolling boil from the 10,200 BTU (3000W) flame.In windy conditions, the lid and side windscreens ensure steady cooking.
The sleek stainless steel body, die-cast aluminum sides, oak laths and brass details upgrade the look of any campsite, and will hold up to many years of use. The internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed - this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere.
Comes with a non-stick griddle plate that grills, toasts, melts cheese, then can easily be cleaned.
Also available, the Tupike Portable Stove Kit with a custom carry case that holds the stove, the gas, and all the accessories needed to prepare a gourmet meal.
Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov