TrailBreak EX Vacuum Bottles
Rugged expedition bottle. TrailBreak EX vacuum insulated bottles are made from high grade stainless steel making them rugged and durable. A silicone sleeve improves the grip and prevents cold fingers or possibly frostbite in case you would touch the steel in very cold conditions. It also offers extra protection to the bottle.
The cup is made from double walled stainless steel to keep the beverage hot or cold and also serves as extra protection of the stopper. TrailBreak EX is delivered with two stoppers. One regular stopper for maximum temperature retention and one ClickClose-stopper. The ClickClose-stopper also doubles as a drinking stopper, making it possible to drink directly from the bottle. It can be disassembled entirely making the stopper easy to clean. The wide mouth makes filling and also cleaning of the bottle easier.
Size: 0.75L | Volume: 25oz | Dimensions: 3.4"x 10.3" | Weight: 22.3oz
Size: 1.0L | Volume: 34oz | Dimensions: 3.4"x 11.6" | Weight: 24.5oz
- Double walled vacuum bottle.
- Vacuum insulation insulates the beverage temperature longer.
- Insulates both hot and cold drinks.
- Tapered shape for easier handling.
- Good grip even when using gloves.
- Large opening facilitates for different types of drinks and handling.
- Cup in stainless steel also serves as extra protection for the stopper.
- Comes with two stoppers - one regular- and one “ClickClose” stopper.
- The ClickClose stopper can be disassembled for easier cleaning.