Trailbreak EX Vacuum Bottle
An expedition vacuum bottle with a silicone sleeve that protects fingers and hands from freezing during cold weather adventures.
- Made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that doesn’t impart or retain flavor
- Vacuum Insulated with double-wall design keeps your drink hot or cold
- Lid doubles as a mug ensuring you always have a cup handy
- Silicon sleeve protects your fingers in wet or cold conditions
- Drinking stopper opens and closes with a slight turn
- Additional standard stopper for optimum heat retention included
Tapered design for easier handling also slides into car cup holders or a backpack side pockets
• Universal thread fits most water purifiers and filters
- Large mouth opening is easy to fill and clean
- Available in 2 sizes
- Invented in Sweden
Size: 0.75L | Volume: 25oz | Dimensions: 3.4"x 10.3" | Weight: 22.3oz
Size: 1.0L | Volume: 34oz | Dimensions: 3.4"x 11.6" | Weight: 24.5oz
The perfect way to enjoy a hot drink during snow travel or cold adventures. Equipped with a silicone sleeve protects fingers and hands from freezing while the double wall insulation keeps drinks hot in the coldest of temperatures.
These food grade 18/8 stainless steel expedition bottles are extremely durable, can keep beverages hot or cold, and don’t pick up or give off any flavors. The lid doubles as your go-to adventure mug, while multiple lids allows maximum temperature retention or for direct drinking.
A large opening makes it easy to fill and clean while the standard thread design works with most water purifiers and filters on the market. The tapered design allows you to easily slide this bottle into side pockets on backpacks.