Trailbottle Stainless Steel Water Bottle
A durable stainless steel bottle that is at home on daily walks, weekend excursions, or extended backpacking trips.
- Made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that doesn’t impart or retain flavor
- Powder coated surface offers excellent grip even while wearing gloves
- Tapered design for easier handling also slides into car cup holders or a backpack side pockets
- Lid loop connects the lid to the bottle so you don’t lose it and allows you to attach the bottle to a backpack
- Stopper snaps onto its attachment on lid to stay out of the way while drinking
- Universal thread fits most water purifiers and filters
- Large mouth opening is easy to fill and clean
- Available in 2 sizes
- Invented in Sweden
Size: 0.6L | Volume: 20.3oz | Dimensions: 3.3"x 7.9" | Weight: 6.3oz
Size: 1.0L | Volume: 33.8oz | Dimensions: 3.9"x 9.2" | Weight: 7.9oz
A lightweight, stainless steel solution for your hydration needs when you are on the go. The TrailBottle Stainless Steel can get you through your daily walks, your weekend excursions, or your extended backpacking trips.
These food grade 18/8 stainless steel bottles are durable and don’t pick up or give off any flavors.
A large opening makes it easy to fill and clean while the standard thread design works with most water purifiers and filters on the market. A strap connects the cap to the lid, making sure that you will not drop and lose the cap, or that you can attach the bottle to a strap on your backpack. The tapered design allows you to easily slide this water bottle into side pockets on backpacks or in a cup holder in the car.