The most reliable way of starting a fire or lighting your stove in all weather conditions.
- Water-resistant and works in wet conditions – even rain and snow
- Constructed with PLA 100% bio-based plastic
- The steel parts are protected in the integrated case
- Reflective lanyard for carrying convenience
- Spark emitted has a temperature of 5400 °C and will strike thousands of times making
- Invented in Sweden
- Available in two sizes and multiple colors
size: small | weight: 0.7oz | dimensions: 3.2 x 1.1 x 0.4"
size: large | weight: 1oz | dimensions: 3.5 x 1.2 x 0.5"
A fast and easy way to spark in all weather conditions. Start a fire or light a stove with a few flicks of your wrist.
This water-resistant fire staring solution is easy to carry with you on any trip. The steel parts are protected in a bio-based plastic case and while a reflective lanyard holds everything together, can be spotted if placed down in the dark, or can be used to easily transport. The spark has a temperature of 5400 °C and will strike thousands of times, making it an essential camping companion for many years to come.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm