Micron Trail Backpacking Stove
Ultra-lightweight and compact sit-on-top stove that features a foldable design that fits in any pocket of your backpack.
- Our most lightweight backpacking stove
- Pot supports fold down making for a compact, pocket size stove
- Oversized and foldable control valve for precise flame control
- Narrow high speed flame for wind resistance
- Available in Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
Micron Trail Stove
weight: 3.1oz | dimensions: 2.4" x 2.2 x 2.7” | output: 8900 BTU; 2600W | feeds: 1-2
Micron Trail Stove with Piezo
weight: 3.3oz | dimensions: 2.4" x 2.2 x 2.7” | output: 8900 BTU; 2600W | feeds: 1-2
Ultralight and compact, the Micron Trail Stove is the stove of choice for weight conscious backpackers.
This compact stove folds down to a small 2.25” x 2.7” (57mm x 68mm) package that easily fits into almost any pack pocket, just unfold and attach your Micron Trail Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your lightweight stove up and running in a matter of minutes. The narrow high speed flame is wind resistant and provides a 8900 BTU (2600 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in three and a half minutes.
Easily break down your stove by simply removing the burner, folding and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag (included).
Cancer and Reproductive Harm