Gravity Backpacking Stove
Big enough to feed a crowd, but light enough to bring on demanding hikes and expeditions.
• Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-4 people
• Compact and light to fit into any backpack
• 4-leg design make the stove stable in any environment
• Preheating coil excels at cooking in colder temperature
• Remote, independent t-grip Piezo igniter included
• Can be upgraded with Gravity MultiFuel Kit (not included) for use of liquid fuel
• Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
• Gas NOT included
weight: 8.8oz | dimensions: 5.9" x 4.3 x 2"” | output: 10,500 BTU | feeds: 1-4
The Gravity Stove is for people who want a stable and compact stove option, but still want the convenience of using a gas canister. With a 4-leg design, the Gravity works for large pots and bigger groups, but is light enough to bring on shorter adventures.
Thanks to the preheating coil, the Gravity Stove can also be used during the cold season, puts out 9,200 BTU (2700 W), and can heat a liter of water in less than 4 minutes. The independent t-grip Piezo igniter sparks in all weather conditions, making the igniter a perfect stove side kick, and the built-in hex head on the end of the igniter helps service the stove.
A windscreen, a compact heat reflector, and nylon storage bag accompany the stove.
The Gravity MultiFuel Kit is available as an accessory if you want to upgrade to a liquid gas stove for use with gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin and even aviation fuel. Not included.
Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov