Fieldchef Pocket Knife
So many uses from prepping veggies to cutting rope, this jackknife is the perfect backpacking companion.
- Compact folding knife that is equally suited to cutting and chopping as to dicing and filleting
- 10cm long stainless steel blade
- The folding design takes up very little space in a bag and makes travel safe
- The blade locks in open position and has a blade lock when folded
- Nylon carry case included that can be attached to your belt or backpack
- Can be used as a standard pocket-knife
open dimensions: 7.9 x 1.4 x 0.7" | folded dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 0.7” | weight: 2.1oz
One of the 10 essentials, when outside you should always have a knife along and the FieldChef Pocketknife is a perfect choice. Lightweight, folding and sharp, this knife can dice vegetables for dinner, cut a rope, or whittle wood.
Made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel and a comfort grip plastic handle these knives can slice any snack on the trail. The knife can conveniently be stored on your belt or be packed in its carrying case.