Perfect for smaller adventures when you want something cold stowed in a backpack.
- IKeep food or beverages cold
- The roll-top opening makes it easy to seal the bag tight and also doubles as a handle
- Outer nylon fabric is rugged and durable
- Buckle has an integrated bottle opener
- The 10L pack easily carries food for short adventures, while it’s still small enough to conveniently be stowed away during transport
- PU-coated inside is easy-to-clean
- Invented in Sweden
weight: 16.7oz | dimensions: 11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8” | volume: 10L
The Cooler is an insulated variant of our Utility Sack, perfect for the smaller adventure or to be stowed in your backpack. Fill it with ice or use the Ice Pack to keep your food or beverage cold. The roll-top opening makes it easy to seal the bag tight and also doubles as a handle. The buckle has an integrated bottle opener, which comes in handy when serving drinks. Webbing with loops makes it easy to fasten to your backpack.
Outer fabric in nylon makes the backpack rugged and durable, perfect for the adventuring wear and tear. The inside lining is made of waterproof PU-coated polyester and can be turned inside out for easy cleaning. Additionally, the bag is insulated with EVA foam, which keeps the inside of the backpack cold as well as it gives some rigidity to the bag to make it stand stable on the ground. The Cooler is perfect for serving cold beverages and great to bring in the backpack, car, boat or kayak.
A 10L capacity holds enough food for the short adventure while it is still small enough to conveniently be stowed away during transport.