CampFire Prep Set
The outdoor camp kitchen “mise en place”–everything in order and in one place.
- Includes a knife, grater, and wooden cooking spoons and utensils, conveniently rolled in a durable wrap
- 12cm stainless steel knife has a flexible blade suitable for chopping, slicing, and filleting
- Stainless steel grater doubles as a zester, to take your outdoor culinary skills to new heights
- Traditional spoon, oversized fork and flat edged scraper fit all your cooking needs and are safe to use with nonstick pans
- PU-coated G1000 cover wrap serves as an additional space to prepare and place food on, includes a pocket for other small accessories, and is coated on the inside for easy cleaning
- When finished cooking, simply roll everything up for safe and secure storage and transport
- Invented in Sweden
Kit: open dimensions :18 x 9.5" | wrapped dimensions: 3.5 x 9.5" | weight: 13.1oz
Oak Spoon: 8.25 x 2 x 0.5"
Oak Oversized Fork: 8.25 x 2 x 0.375"
Oak Flat Edged Scraper: 8.25 x 2 x 0.375"
12cm Campfire Knife: 8.5 x 0.625"
Stainless Steel Grater: 7.375 x 1.625 x 0.875"
The outdoor camp kitchen “mise en place”–everything in order and in one place. A convenient set of kitchen tools that make cooking in the outdoors a breeze. Easily bring the Campfire Prep Set with you on any excursion as it all rolls neatly together in a compact package.
This set consists of three oak cooking utensils, a stainless steel grater and a 12cm knife rolled in a PU-coated G1000 cover. The oak Spoon, Oversized Fork, and Flat Edged Scraper fit a wide range of cooking needs while being naturally self-disinfecting. The knife has a flexible stainless steel blade suitable for every type of cutting, while it’s oak handle ensures comfort when used. The cover with dual pockets for lighters, spices or other small accessories can serve as an extra place to prepare or set food on. The cove also offers a coated surface on the inside to make for easy clean-ups.
Once the cooking is done, simply slide the utensils and grater in the webbing slots and place the knife on the magnet embedded in the wrap, then roll together to take home for further cleaning.