CampFire Cutting Set
A convenient camp knife and cutting board set that makes chopping, slicing, and filleting food in the outdoors a breeze.
- A high-quality, compact, portable and convenient cooking set that makes cutting, chopping and dicing food in the outdoors a breeze
- The 15cm stainless steel knife with an oak wood handle has a flexible blade suitable for chopping, slicing, and filleting
- Durable oak hardwood cutting board, perfect for preparing food with a smooth surface and a natural self-disinfectant effect
- PU-coated G1000 wrap serves as an additional space to prepare and place food on and is coated on the inside for easy cleaning
- When finished cooking, simply fold the knife and cutting board in the wrap for safe and secure storage and transport
- Invented in Sweden
open dimensions: 16.25 x 9.5" | wrapped dimensions: 6 x 9.5" | weight: 21.5oz
oak cutting board size: 5.75 x 9.75" | knife: 15cm with oak handle
A convenient camp knife and cutting board set that makes chopping, slicing, and filleting food in the outdoors a breeze. Easily bring this set with you on any excursion as it all wraps neatly together in a compact package.
This set consists of an oak cutting board and a 15cm knife neatly wrapped in a PU-coated G1000 cover. Oak is durable, naturally self-disinfecting, and provides a good surface to prepare food on. The knife has a flexible stainless steel blade suitable for every type of cutting, while it’s oak handle ensures comfort when used. The cover can serve as an extra place to prepare or set food on and has a coated surface on the inside to make for easy clean-ups.
Once the cooking is done, simply wrap the cutting board and the knife (held in place by a magnet embedded in the wrap) together to take home for further cleaning.