A classic lantern that's quiet and soot-free, the Mimer Lantern effectively spreads light and warmth on those chilly evenings while letting you enjoy the sounds of silence. With a simple and robust stainless steel body, frosted glass, and piezo ignition, the Mimer easily lights up and casts bright but diffused light that's adjustable up to 330 lumens. The rigid protective carrying case ensures that it's ready to light wherever you may carry it.
It's durable plastic carrying case keeps the lantern safe in transit while the hanging system ensures you can use the lantern anywhere. One mantle included. If you aren't sure where your travels might take you, the Mimer Lantern Duo fits both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves. Perfect for the global traveler who value the advantage of being able to use gas canisters with different types of connections.
LANTERN TIPS: Before using the lantern it needs to be mantled, watch a tutorial on how to mantle a lantern here (www.primus.eu/product-guide/maintenance/lanterns-and-mantles/). Additional mantles are available here (www.primus.eu/primus-mantle-pack-of-3-p730800/).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Attaches directly to the gas canister, quick and easy to set up
- Simple and robust Stainless steel body with frosted glass for warm light
- Runs, silent so you enjoy the sounds of nature and the warm light of the lantern
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Adjustable brightness gives off 330 lumens
- Pack-friendly durable plastic carrying case, hanging system and one mantle included
- Available in Duo, fitting both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Material||Stainless Steel, Glass|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||35 g/h|
|Power W||480 W|