Steaming hot chocolate is a great addition to a chilly winter day in the outdoors. To impress the guests, add some foamed milk and grated or finely chopped chocolate.
• 1 2/3 cup milk or oat milk
• 50 g chocolate
• 1-2 tsp. of sugar
• 3-4 tsp. of cocoa
• Cinnamon powder (optional)
At the Campsite
1. Heat up the milk on your stove.
2. Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and carefully add them into the hot milk.
3. Add sugar and cocoa (taste for best result).
4. Shake some milk in a bottle to create a foam.
5. Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and add some foam.
6. Top with cocoa or cinnamon!
- Tags: recipes