Bikepacking Approved - Hamburger with Fried Egg on Toast
The slightly cooler temperatures open up for fast-paced activities and could be a great time for a full day out on your bike! Inflate the tires, plan a quick and easy trail meal, and pack the saddlebags. Don’t forgot your water.
- 300 g minced beef
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- Chopped chives as topping
- Chopped spring onions as topping
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Olive oil for frying + for the minced beef
- Salt and black pepper
DIRECTIONS1. Mix salt, black pepper, olive oil and a few drops of water into the minced beef.
2. Shape the beef into two patties and fry on both sides in a pan, around five minutes on each side.
3. While the patties are frying slice the onion into thin rings. Fry the bacon until it turns crispy.
4. Fry the onion rings until they turn golden using a bit of olive oil in a frying pan.
5. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
6. Then fry the bread slices and finally fry the eggs in olive oil.
7. Place the patties on the bread, sprinkle with bacon and onion, and top them off with the fried eggs.
8. Sprinkle the spring onions and chives over the burgers.
9. Decorate with a few pieces of bacon.
- Tags: recipes